Small, happy and loving...the tangle teezer!


Now this is not a beauty blog and it never will be. Just getting that off my chest! I literally don't change my make up ever so it'd be pretty boring for you to read for the umpteenth time how much I love L'Oreal's million lashes mascara (although I do, I REALLY do). 


However, I have to use the little space I have to convince all of you out there that you need a tangle teezer! Unless you're lucky enough to be able to work a pixie cut for the majority of us we need to brush our hair and this little gem is our answer sent from above. Yes, I'm aware I'm being hyperbolic but you have to try this bad boy out. Get your own here!


I have seriously long hair and brushing for me was always a chore and took me so long. Especially after the shower, you feel me ladies?! Long haired gents? 


Now, I bought my tangle teezer on a whim (I couldn't resist the pastely goodness) hoping that it might be a slight improvement to my regular brush and knowing that at the very least it would look cute. What I wasn't expecting was how amazing it would be!


I still to this can't believe how short a time to takes to brush my hair now and I don't have the painful knots and pulls!


If I convince one of you lovelies to go out and treat your tresses to a smoother ride then I'll feel like this post was a success!


Having said all that, am I preaching to the choir! Do you all already use tangle teezers? I personally have a soft spot for the Shaun the sheep one!

Do you have any other tips for hair cate?


Lots of love,

Sophia :) xxxx


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog